Apni Rasoi Taste of India
Welcome To Apni Rasoi Taste of India
Apni Rasoi Kelowna – Taste of India : Best Take Away Shop for Indian Cuisine / Indian Dishes Restaurant in Kelowna (Canada). Along with Serving Delicious Food, We are also Specialize in On-site Catering’s on All Type of Occasions. Most Welcome To Our Catering & Restaurant To Explore the Taste Of Fresh Indian Flavourful Snacks & Food. We Prepare High Quality Food With Lots Of Variety In Indian Dishes. Our Experienced Chef, Who Prepares Delicious Meals Using The Best, Fresh & High Quality Ingredients To Ensure Consistency Of Indian Flavours With Taste For Everyone. Our Restaurant (Take Away) Is Open 7 Days A Week – ( 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM ).
Apni Rasoi Taste of India at is located at 538 Hollywood Road South Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 3T3 Canada
Apni Rasoi Taste of India's Featured Menu Items
- Aloo Tikki – Deep-fried mash potato patties served with mint sauce.
- Aloo Tikki Chat – Deep-fried mashed potato patties served with chickpea curry, yogurt, mint sauce, and tamarind sauce.
- Amritsari Cholle Kulche – Two crispy patties stuffed with green peas and Indian spice. crispy, savoury pastries stuffed with potato, peas, and spices, served with chickpea curry, and mint tamarind sauce.
- Butter Chicken Poutine
- Chat Papri – Deep-fried mash potato patties served with mint sauce.
- Chicken Samosa – Two crispy patties stuffed with sliced chicken breast, green peas, and Indian spice.
- Chole Bhature – Chickpeas cooking in onion tomatoes, gravy, and Indian spices served with fried bread.
- Crispy Cauliflower Bite – Deep-fried battered cauliflower tossed in sweet chili sauce and served with cilantro, sour cream, and sesame seeds topping.
- Fish Pakora – Fried pieces of basa fish delicately battered with chickpea flour and spices.
- Paneer Pakora – Homemade Indian cheese sticks deep-fried in chickpea flour.
- Vegetable Pakora – Deep-fried mixed veggie fritters battered with chickpea flour.
- Vegetable Samosa – Two crispy patties stuffed with potatoes, green peas, and Indian spices.
- Mango Lassi
- Masala Tea
- Salted Lassi
- Sweet Lassi
Biryanis Rice Specialties
- Basmati Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Saffron Rice
- Zeera Puloa
- Bread Omelet
- Paneer Prantha – Paneer prantha served with pickles, butter, and lassi complimentary. One order comes with two pieces.
- Prantha with Aloo, Gobi, Muli, or Mixed – Two prantha served with pickles, butter, and lassi complimentary.
- Butter Chicken – Boneless chicken breast marinated in ginger and garlic and cooked in a special butter tomato sauce.
- Chicken Curry – Boneless chicken breast pieces cooked in onion tomato sauce with ground spices.
- Chicken Mango Curry – Boneless chicken breast pieces cooked in creamy mango sauce and exotic spices.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Chicken tikka cooked with onion, tomato masala, peppers, and spices.
- Chicken Vindaloo – Boneless pieces of chicken breast cooked in a tangy sauce with potatoes and vinegar a specialty of Goa.
- Coconut Chicken – Boneless chicken breast cooked in coconut cream and royal spices.
- Kadahi Chicken – Boneless pieces of chicken breast cooked with tomatoes, green peppers, onions, and ginger tempered with coriander seeds.
- Palak Chicken – Boneless chicken breast cooked with spinach and freshly ground spices.
- Gajar Halwa – Shred carrot cooked with milk and pistachio nut.
- Gulab Jamun – Reduced milk dumplings lightly browned and soaked in sugar syrup.
- Moong Daal Halwa – Lentils blended and cooked with milk and pistachio nut.
- Rasmalai – Soft Indian cheese patty served with light cream and sprinkled with pistachio nut.
- Chicken Fried Rice – Cooked rice stir-fried with chicken and egg, vegetables, and Chinese sauce.
- Chicken Manchurian – Boneless chicken pieces cooked in soya and chili sauce.
- Chicken Noodle
- Chili Chicken – Chili chicken served with dry or gravy. Boneless chicken pieces prepared with onion and bell pepper and blended with Chinese sauce.
- Chili Gobhi – Chili gobhi served with dry or gravy. Cauliflower pieces prepared with onion, and bell pepper, and blended with Chinese sauce.
- Chili Paneer – Chili paneer served with dry or gravy. Paneer pieces prepared with onion and bell pepper, blended with Chinese sauce.
- Vegetable Fried Rice – Cooked rice stir-fried with vegetables and Chinese sauce.
- Vegetable Manchurian – Vegetable Manchurian served with dry or gravy. Fried vegetable balls prepared with soya and chili sauce.
- Vegetable Noodle – Boiled noodles stir-fried with Chinese sauces and vegetables.
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Super light crispy and tender.
Thank you for choosing Apni Rasoi Taste of India. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Apni Rasoi Taste of India but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Apnirasoi
For more information, please visit Apni Rasoi Taste of India’s website at:
Apni Rasoi Taste of India is located at 538 Hollywood Road South Kelowna is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: