Cilantro Indian Cuisine Vancouver
Welcome To Cilantro Indian Cuisine Vancouver
With over 20 years of experience in the food industry, our chefs have travelled and served food across the globe, with experience in India, Malaysia, the UK, and America. After proudly serving White Rock for 2 years, Cilantro Indian Cuisine has opened a second location on West Broadway in Vancouver. Our spectacular chefs, paired with an unforgettable Vancouver ambience, are sure to provide the finest dining experience.
Cilantro Indian Cuisine Vancouver is located at 189 West Broadway Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 1P4 Canada
Cilantro Indian Cuisine Vancouver's Featured Menu Items
- Aloo Tikki – Potato fried with Indian spices.
- Amritsari Fish Pakora – Tender piece of fish battered in chickpea flour.
- Butter Garlic Prawns – Prawns marinated with lime juice, black pepper with spices.
- Chat Papri – Aloo, chana & papri mix, chutney &indian spices.
- Chicken 65 – Chicken marinated with spices and toast with bell peppers.
- Chicken Lollipop – Chicken marinated with spices, battered, and deep-fried.
- Chicken Pakora – Boneless chicken marinated in a tangy batter with Indian spices and deep-fried.
- Chili Chicken Dry – Diced chicken marinated with spices and toast with bell peppers.
- Crispy Fried Calamari – Squid battered with chickpea flour and deep-fried.
- Dahi Bhalla – Bhale mix with yogurt & spices.
- Fish & Chips – Fish battered in chef’s marination and deep fried
- Fish Chili – Fried fish with onion, bell pepper tossed with Chinese sauce.
- Gol Gappa – Gol Gappa stuffed with aloo, green chutney, yogurt & spices served with mint water.
- Golden Fried Prawns – Prawns battered in seasoned chickpea flour, served with chutney.
- Mini Samosa
- Mixed Platter – Vegetable samosa, vegetable pakora & chicken pakora.
- Noodles (Veg. Noodles) – Chinese noodles cooked with vegetables and Chinese sauces.
- Onion Bhaji – Deep fried onion with special masala & besan.
- Paneer Chili Dry – Diced sliced of cottage cheese marinated with spices and toast with bell peppers.
- Paneer Pakora – Cottage cheese marinated in a tangy batter with Indian spices and deep-fried.
- Pocket Kulcha (Punjabi Kulcha) – 2 pieces bun stuffed with chana, potato,& special spices.
- Prawn Chili – Fried prawn with onion, bell pepper, tossed with Chinese sauce.
- Samosa Chat – Pastry filled with chef special marinated potato served with Chana masala topped with green & red chutney and yogurt.
- Seafood Platter – Prawn pakora, fish pakora, and calamari.
- Soya Chili Dry – Deep fried soya tossed with Chinese sauce and bell pepper.
- Tandoori Vegetables – Potato, gobhi, zukini, bellpepper marinated with special tandoori spices.
- Vegetable Manchurian – Deep-fried mixed vegetable dumplings tossed in Chinese sauces.
- Vegetable Pakora – Marinated in a tangy batter with Indian spices and deep-fried. Delicately spiced vegetables.
- Vegetable Samosa – Pastry filled with chefs special marinated potato served with chutney.
- Beef Coconut – Beef cooked with smooth onion sauce infused with fresh ginger and garlic, with coconut milk.
- Beef Curry – Beef cooked in onion sauce with fresh ginger and spices.
- Beef Rogan Josh – Beef cooked with onions, garlic, ginger, traditional Indian herbs & spices.
- Beef Vindaloo – Boneless beef & potatoes, cooked in a zesty tangy curry sauce.
- Methi Beef – Boneless beef, dry fenugreek leaves cooked with garlic in a special curry sauce.
- Blueberry Shake
- Indian Soft Drinks
- Mango Lassi / Shake
- Mint Water (Gol Gappa Water)
- Sweet/ Salted Lassi
- Amritsari Kulcha – 2 amritsari kulcha serve with chana masala, raita, achar and salad
- Assorted Bread Basket – An assortment of a naan, garlic naan, roti and paratha.
- Chana Bhatura – 2 pices bhatura srve with chana masala, raita , achar, pickle.
- Cheese Naan – Traditional bread stuffed with cottage cheese & Indian spices.
- Chicken Kulcha – Naan stuffed with tandoori chicken breast and spices and baked in tandoor.
- Cilantro Non Vegi Thali – Non vegi thali serve with daal/yeloow dal, butter chi/ chicken currey, rice, nan, salad,gulab jamun.
- Cilantro Special Vegi Thali – Thali serve with daal/ yeloow daal , one vegi, rice , naan,raita, salad, gulab jamun.
- Garlic & Basil Naan – Indian leavened bread flavored with chopped garlic and basil.
- Keema Naan – Minced lamb/chicken stuffed in leavened bread and cooked in tandoor.
- Laccha Parantha – Multi-layered whole wheat tandoor baked bread.
- Peshwari Naan – Traditional bread stuffed with cashew nut, cherries & coconut powder.
- Plain Naan – Royal Indian leavened bread baked in the tandoor oven.
- Roti – Unleavened wheat flour pancakes cooked in the tandoor.
- Spinach & Paneer Naan – Leavened bread stuffed with homemade farmer’s cheese & spinach.
- Butter Chicken – Boneless chicken breast cooked in creamy tomato sauce. Made us famous!
- Chicken Coconut – Boneless chicken breast cooked in a unique blend of coriander & coconut curry.
- Chicken Curry – Chicken simmered in onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, coriander, cloves & cumin.
- Chicken Jalfrezi – Boneless pieces of chicken cooked in vinegar with onions and green peppers.
- Chicken Karahi – Boneless chicken cooked with fresh tomatoes, onions, green peppers and fresh spices.
- Chicken Korma – Boneless chicken cooked in white cashew nut sauce garnished with sliced almonds.
- Chicken Methi – Chicken cooked with dry fenugreek leaves & garlic in a special curry sauce.
- Chicken Spinach – Boneless chicken and spinach cooked with garlic, ginger & Indian spices.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Grilled chicken cooked in onion & tomato-based sauce.
- Chicken Vindaloo – Boneless chicken and potatoes cooked in a zesty tangy curry sauce.
- Mango Chicken – Boneless chicken cooked in seasoned mango sauce.
- Gajrela (Carrot Fudge)
- Gulab Jamun
- Ras Malai
- Vanilla / Mango Ice Cream
- Goat Curry – Goat meat cooked with Indian spices in curry.
- Goat Karahi – Goat meat cooked with fresh ginger, onion and garlic.
- Goat Rogan Josh – Goat cooked with onions, garlic, ginger, traditional Indian herbs & spices.
- Goat Spinach – Goat meat cooked with traditional saag and Indian spices.
- Rara Gosht – Goat cooked with minced lamb, onions, garlic, ginger, traditional Indian herbs & spices.
Thank you for choosing Cilantro Indian Cuisine Vancouver. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Cilantro Indian Cuisine Vancouver but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Cilantrovan
For more information, please visit Cilantro Indian Cuisine Vancouver’s website at:
Cilantro Indian Cuisine Vancouver is located at 189 West Broadway Vancouver is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: