Indian Zaika Bar and Grill
Welcome To Indian Zaika Bar and Grill
Discover Zaika Indian Cuisine, where exotic flavors and spices take your taste buds on a journey! Unravel the mysteries of Indian cuisine with a diverse menu featuring mouthwatering appetizers like Vegetable Samosa, Chicken Pakora, and Fish Pakora. Vegetarian delights like Paneer Tikka Masala, Bhindi Masala, and the luscious Dal Makhni will make herbivores rejoice, while carnivores can indulge in succulent Tandoori Chicken, Lamb Seekh Kebab, and irresistible Chicken Tikka Masala. Seafood aficionados can savor delectable dishes like Fish Goan Curry and Coconut Fish, while the Prawn Vindaloo packs a spicy punch. For the little ones, the Kids Menu offers fun favorites like Chicken Strips & Fries and Paneer Pakora & Fries!
Indian Zaika Bar and Grill is located at 11796 Fraser Street Maple Ridge, British Columbia V2X Canada
Indian Zaika Bar and Grill's Featured Menu Items
- Butter Garlic Prawn – Prawns marinated with butter, garlic, salt and spices.
- Chicken Manchurian – Fried chicken pieces immersed in the spicy and tangy thick sauce.
- Chicken Pakora – Boneless chicken marinated in a tangy batter with Indian spices and deep fried.
- Chilli Chicken
- Chilli Fish – Diced fish marinated with spices and toasted with bell peppers.
- Chilli Paneer – Slices of cottage cheese marinated with spices and toasted with bell peppers.
- Fish Pakora – Seasonal fish marinated in a tangy batter with Indian spices and deep fried.
- Golden Prawn
- Paneer Pakora – Cottage cheese marinated in a tangy batter with Indian spices and deep fried.
- Prawn Pakora
- Salt and Pepper Wings – Wings battered with salt, pepper and Indian spices.
- Veg Manchurian – Deep fried mixed vegetable dumplings tossed in Chinese sauces.
- Vegetable Pakora – Tangy batter fritters & Indian spices, deep fried. Delicately spiced vegetables.
- Vegetable Samosa – Pastry filled with chef’s special marinated potato served with chutney.
- Zaika Platter – Vegetable samosa, vegetable pakora, chicken pakora and fish pakora.
- Bottled Water
- Chicken Biryani – Basmati rice cooked with curried chicken with a side of saffron and fresh spices.
- Fish Biryani – Basmati rice and aromatic Indian spices cooked with fish.
- Goat Briyani
- Lamb Biryani – Spiced boneless lamb cooked with basmati rice, saffron, and fresh ground curry spices.
- Prawn Biryani – Prawn curry cooked with basmati rice and flavoured with rosewater, saffron, and whole spices.
- Vegetable Biryani – Basmati rice cooked with seasonal vegetables and flavoured with rosewater, coriander, and saffron.
- Garlic Naan – Leavened bread with garlic baked in clay oven.
- Kashmiri Naan – Leavened bread with mixed nuts baked in clay oven.
- Laccha Paratha – Multilayered and flaky whole wheat bread with butter.
- Naan – Leavened bread baked in clay oven.
- Onion Kulcha – Leavened bread with onions baked in a clay oven.
- Potato Naan – Leavened bread with potatoes baked in clay oven.
- Spinach and Paneer Naan – Leavened bread with spinach and Paneer, baked in clay oven.
- Tandoori Roti – Whole wheat bread baked in clay oven.
- Butter Chicken – Boneless chicken cooked with tomato butter sauce.
- Butter Chicken Masala – Boneless chicken breast cooked in butter sauce and onion sauce.
- Chicken Coconut Curry – Boneless chicken cooked in a unique blend of coriander & coconut curry.
- Chicken Curry – Boneless pieces of chicken cooked in onion and tomato gravy with ginger, garlic, and exotic spices.
- Chicken Jalfrezi – Chicken cooked with onions, ginger, bell peppers, tomatoes, and exotic spices.
- Chicken Korma – Chicken cooked in rich cashew nut cream gravy.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Chicken breast cooked with onion and tomato gravy.
- Chicken Vindaloo – Chicken cooked with roasted spices and gravy, a hot Goan delicacy.
- Kadhai Chicken – Boneless pieces of chicken cooked in onions, tomato gravy, bell peppers, ginger, garlic, and exotic spices.
- Mango Chicken Curry – Boneless chicken cooked in seasoned mango sauce.
- Palak Chicken – Chicken cooked with fresh spinach tempering with garlic and Indian spices.
- Mango Chutney – Sweet tangy chutney made with fresh mango.
- Mint Chutney – Fresh mint leaves blended with green chillies and coriander.
- Mixed Pickles
- Papad – Lentil wafers.
- Plain Yogurt – Fresh homemade yogurt.
- Raita – Homemade yogurt with roasted cumin, cucumbers, and carrots.
- Tamarind Chutney – Tamarind cooked with cumin, jaggery, and chillies.
- Gulab Jamun – Spongy milky balls soaked in scented sugar syrup.
- Rasmalai – Cheese patties in sweetened and thickened milk.
- Chicken Nuggets & Fries
- Chicken Strips & Fries
- Kid’s Butter Chicken
- Kid’s Mango Chicken
- Spring Roll & Fries
- Lamb Vindaloo – Lamb cooked with roasted spices and gravy, a hot Goan delicacy.
- Lamb Coconut – Lamb cooked with onion sauce with fresh ginger & garlic and coconut milk.
- Lamb Curry – Boneless lamb cooked in onion and tomato gravy with whole spices.
- Lamb Korma – Lamb marinated with masala then cooked in a creamy sauce.
- Lamb Rogan Josh – Lamb cooked with fennel, onion and tomato gravy, and whole spices in Kashmiri preparation.
- Lamb Saag – Boneless lamb cooked with spinach and spices.
- Madras Lamb Curry – Lamb cooked with coconut and a tempering of mustard seeds and curry leaves.
Thank you for choosing Indian Zaika Bar and Grill. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Indian Zaika Bar and Grill but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Zaika
For more information, please visit Indian Zaika Bar and Grill’s website at:
Indian Zaika Bar and Grill is located at 11796 Fraser Street Maple Ridge is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: