Krishna's Chaat House
WELCOME TO Krishna's Chaat House
Krishna’s Chaat House takes you on a delicious experience with our traditional South Indian cuisine. Feast on the Sambar Idly, the Masala Dosa, and the Chicken Dum Biryani!
Krishna’s Chaat House is located at 6468 King George Boulevard, Surrey, BC, V3W 4Z3
Krishna's Chaat House's Featured Menu Items
- Aloo Tikki Channa or Samosa Chat Channa
- Cauliflower 65
- Chaat Special – Bhel puri, papdi chaat sev puri, dahi puri, samosa chaat, and dahi vada chaat.
- Chicken Manchurian Momos – Halal.
- Chicken Momos – Fried and steamed. Halal
- Chicken Momos – With hot sauce. Halal.
- Chili Chicken – Halal.
- Dabeli – Dabeli is served with fries.
- Delhi Gol Gappe (10 pcs)
- Egg Omelette – Mixed with veggie, served with bread and fries.
- Egg Sandwich – With fries.
- Gobi Manchurian
- Idly or Vada
- Krishna Special Shooter – Fresh paneer mixed with potatoes, chickpeas, and spices.
- Krishna’s Combo – Two vadas and idly or two idly and one vada.
- Mumbai Masala Sandwich – Mumbai masala sandwich with fries.
- Pav Bhaji – Soft bun served with sabji and fries.
- Poori or Bhature – Poori or Bhature served with aloo or channa.
- Potato Slider (Vada Pav) (2 pcs) – Potato Slider served with fries
- Sambar Idly or Vada – Vada soaked in respective sauce.
- Tandoori Paneer Fingers
- Veg Burger or Aloo Tikki Burger – Served with fries.
- Veg Manchurian Momos – Vegetarian.
- Veg Manchurian or Soya Chaap Manchurian
- Veg Momos – Fried or steamed.
- Veg Sandwich – Veg Sandwich with fries.
- Veg Wings – Veg Wings served with fries.
- Idly – Three pieces of idly, steamed rice, and lentil cake, served with sambar and chutney.
- 1Idly Manchurian – Diced idly tossed with onion, pepper, and sauce.
- 1Chaat Special – Bhel puri, papdi chaat, samosa chaat and dahi vada chaat.
- 1Bonda Vada Pav
- 1Masala Fries
- 1Pav Bhaji – Two-piece soft bun served with Bombay saji.
- Vada – Three pieces of deep-fried lentil donuts.
- Poori Masala – Two-piece served with potato sabzi.
- Dosa Palace Combo
- Sambar Idly or Vada, Rasa Vada, and Dahi Vada – Two-piece vada soaked in respective sauce.
- Cauliflower 65 – Gobi marinated with South Indian spices, then deep fried.
- Paneer Fingers
- Masala Podi Ghee Idly
- Gobi Manchurian – Crispy and fried gobi tossed with Indian Chinese sauce.
Chef Special Dosa - Non-Vegetarian
- Chicken Masala Dosa
- Chicken Vindaloo Dosa
- Lamb Masala Dosa
- Lamb Vindaloo Dosa
- Chicken Palak Dosa – Dosa stuffed with chicken and spinach.
- Lamb Palak Dosa – Dosa stuffed with lamb and spinach.
- Chettinad Chicken Dosa
- Lamb Kara Dosa
- Prawn Masala Dosa
- Prawn Vindaloo Dosa
- Chettinad Prawn Kara Dosa
- Egg Masala Dosa
- Egg Onion Masala Dosa
- Onion Rava Meat Dosa
- Gulab Jamun – Spongy milky balls soaked in scented sugar syrup.
- Rasmalai – Cheese patties in sweetened and thickened milk.
- Vermicelli Payasam – Rice pudding flavoured with saffron and garnished with nuts.
- Kids Special
- Fries with Butter Sauce Pudding
- Mini Cheese, Mini Paneer or Chocolate Dosa
- Chicken Nuggets with Fries
- French Fries
Krishna's Special Biryani and Rice
- Vegetable and Paneer Biryani
- Chicken Biryani
- Goat Biryani
- Lamb Biryani
- Prawn Biryani
- Egg Biryani
- Lemon Rice
- Bisi Bele Bath (Sambar Rice)
Thank you for choosing Krishna’s Chaat House. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Krishna’s Chaat House but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Krishnaschaat
For more information, please visit Krishna’s Chaat House’s website at:
Krishna’s Chaat House is located at 6468 King George Boulevard Surrey is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: