Krishna's Dosa Grill South Surrey - Indian Chinese Cuisine
Welcome To Krishna's Dosa Grill South Surrey (formerly Hakka Kitchen)
Krishna’s Dosa Grill South Surrey
Indian – Asian Fusion Restaurant (formerly Hakka Kitchen) 🎉 at 15222 32 Ave, Surrey.
Get ready to have your tastebuds rocked at Krishna’s Dosa Grill in South Surrey!
🌶️This mouthwatering spot has a combo of South Indian & Indo-Chinese Hakka dishes to leave you craving more!
🍽️ Get the party started with sizzling appetizers like Chicken 65 or vegetarian fave, Aloo Tikki Channa.
Thirsty? Sip on a Krishna’s Falooda Kulfi Drink 🍹
Next, indulge in Chef Rajan’s Special Curry – Prawn Chettinad, your curry dreams will come true! 🍛
But wait, there’s more!
Get a taste of Chef Rajan’s special Dosa lineup, featuring the scrumptious & fiery Hyderabadi Aloo Dosa Hot. 🌯
Have a sweet tooth? Try Krishna’s Kulfi Falooda.
Hey, don’t forget the little ones! Dishes like Chicken Manchurian & Schezwan Hakka Noodles!
See you Soon! We are located at #101-15222 32nd Avenue Diversion, Surrey, BC.
Hakka Kitchen – Indian Chinese Cuisine is located at 15222 32nd Avenue Diversion Surrey, British Columbia V3S 0R7 Canada.
Krishna's Dosa Grill - Indian & Chinese Cuisine | Featured Menu Items
Appetizers- Non Vegetarian
– Chicken 65 – Tender boneless chicken marinated in special spices and deep-fried.
– Chicken Momos – Fried & Steamed, 10 min- Chicken roll with fries
– Chicken roll with fries- Gundoor Fried Chicken
– Bone in Spicy- Masala Fish Fritters
– Masala Fish Fritters
– Aloo Tikki Channa or Samosa Chat Channa
– Aloo Tikki Channa
– Cauliflower 65
– Gobi marinated with South Indian spices, then deep fried.
– Chaat Special Papdi Chaat, Dahi Vada (sugar or salt), Samosa Chaat
– Delhi Gol Gappe (10 pcs) – add paneer $1 extra
– Idly – Three pieces of idly, steamed rice, and lentil cake, served with sambar and chutney.
– Idly Manchurian – Diced idly tossed with onion, pepper, and sauce.- Krishna’s Special Ghee Pody idly
– Krishna’s Special Ghee Pody idly
– Mix veg Pakora – Mix veg Pakora
– Paneer Fingers – Paneer Fingers
– Pav Bhaji – Two-piece soft bun served with Bombay Sabji & Fries
– Poori or Bhature – Served with aloo or channa
– Sambar Idly, Rasa Vada, Sambar Vada – Two-piece vada soaked in respective sauce.
– Vada – Three pieces of deep-fried lentil donuts.
– Vada Pav – 2 pcs served with fries
– Veg Momos
– Veg Paneer
– Veg Paneer roll with fries
– Veg Samosa (3 pcs)
– Veg Soya Chaap roll with fries
– Veg Spring Rolls (4 pcs)
– Bottled Water
– Jarritos Mexican Soda – mandarin, mango, pineapple & lemonade
– Krishna’s Falooda kulfi Drink
– Madras Filter Coffee
– Masala Jeera Lemonade
– Masala Tea (Hot)
– Shake – Shake
Chef Rajan’s Special Curry
– Aloo Gobi
– Butter Chicken
– Chicken Chettinad Chicken Spinach
– Chicken Spinach
– Goat Chettinad – bone in
– Lamb Chettinad
– Lamb Spinach
– Palak Paneer
– Prawn Chettinad
Chef Rajan’s Special Dosa
– Amritsari Sabji Masala Dosa
– Cheese Masala Dosa – Cheddar cheese.
– Eggplant Masala Dosa
– Hyderabadi Aloo Dosa (Hot)
– Jaipur Paneer Masala Dosa – Paneer, cashews, and raisins.
– Masala Dosa
– Mixed Veg Uttapam – Topped with green vegetables
– Mysore Masala Dosa
– Onion Chilli Uthappam – Topped with onion, cilantro, and green chili.
– Onion Masala Dosa
– Onion Rava Masala Dosa
– Onion Rava Mysore or Paneer Masala Dosa
– Onion Rava Podi Masala Dosa (Gunpowder)
– Podi dosa
– Paneer Dosa –
– Paneer Masala Dosa
– Paper Masala Dosa
– Pav Bhaji Masala Dosa
– Plain Dosa
– Podi Masala Dosa
– Pondicherry Masala Dosa – Spicy sauce, onion, tomato, cilantro, and fresh paneer.
– Set Dosa – 2 pcs soft dosa served with sambar
– Soya Chaap Masala Dosa
– Spinach Masala Dosa
– Spinach Paneer Masala Dosa
– Spring Masala Dosa – Dosa stuffed with spicy chutney, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and potatoes.
– Gulab Jamun – Spongy milky balls soaked in scented sugar syrup.
– Gulab Jamun with Ice cream
– Ice cream
– Krishna’s Kulfi Falooda
– Moong Dal Payasam
– Rasmalai – Cheese patties in sweetened and thickened milk.
House special Biryani
– Chicken 65 Biryani (bone in)
– Chicken Biryani
– Egg Biryani
– Goat Biryani
– Lamb Biryani
– Prawn Biryani
– Veg Paneer
– Veg Soya Chaap Biryani
– Chicken manchurian
– Chilly chicken
– Chilly Fish
– Gobi Manchurian –
– Masala Fish
– Schezwan Fried Rice Chicken
– Schezwan Fried Rice Veg
– Schezwan Hakka noodles Chicken
– Schezwan Hakka noodles veg
– Veg Manchurian
– Chicken Nuggets with Fries (6 pcs)
– French Fries with ketchup
– Mini Dosa (Cheese)
– Mini Dosa (Paneer)
– Kothu Paratha
– Chicken Kothu
– Lamb Kothu –
– Prawn Kothu
– Veg Egg Kothu
– Butter Chicken Masala Dosa
– Chettinad Kara Aloo Dosa Chicken
– Chettinad Kara Aloo Dosa Lamb
– Chicken Masala Dosa
– Chicken Vindaloo Dosa
– Chicken with Spinach
– Egg Onion Masala Dosa
– Lamb Masala Dosa
– Lamb Vindaloo Dosa –
– Lamb with Spinach Dosa
– Prawn Masala Dosa
– Prawn Vindaloo Dosa
– Aloo Paratha – served with yoghurt
– Chapati (2 pcs)
– Naan (1 pcs)
– Onion Paratha
– Paratha (1 pcs)
– Poori-Raita-Sambar-Mango Pickle & Pickle
– Raita – Raita
– Rice (large)
– Rice (small)
Soup- Daal Soup (Sambar)
– Thick lentil soup cooked with vegetables, lentils, herbs, and spices.
– Hot & Sour Soup Chicken
– Hot & Sour Soup Veg
– Rasam Soup – Thin soup made from South Indian spices.
Rice and Noodles
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Egg Fried Rice
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Prawn Fried Rice
- Mixed Fried Rice Chicken and prawn.
Thank you for choosing Krishna’s Dosa Grill South Surrey (Formerly Hakka Kitchen). We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Krishna’s Dosa Grill but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code.
Krishna’s Dosa Grill South Surrey supports DeliveryBizConnect and loves how they help us increase restaurant sales.