Krishna’s Dosa Palace
WELCOME TO Krishna’s Dosa Palace
Experience a culinary voyage at Krishna’s Dosa Palace in Surrey, where authentic Indian flavors meet the West Coast! Loved for our dosas that “transport you straight to South India”, we serve a diverse menu brimming with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian delights. Our quaint eatery, with its “warm and inviting ambiance”, is perfect for family gatherings or a quick bite of our “best-in-town Biryani”. Skip the middleman, order directly through our Online Order page for the best deals! Join the feast at 7500 120 Street today
Krishna’s Dosa Grill takes you on a delicious experience with our traditional South Indian cuisine. Feast on the Sambar Idly, the Masala Dosa, and the Chicken Vindaloo Dosa!
If you are fond of Indian cuisine, come to this restaurant. At Krishna’s Dosa Palace, try tasty paneer, masala dosa and sambar. Have a nice time here and share perfectly cooked pancakes with your friends. Great tea or delicious coffee are among the tastiest drinks to order.
Krishna’s Dosa Palace is located at 7500 120 Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3N1 Canada
Krishna's Dosa Palace's Featured Menu Items
Appetizers- Non Vegetarian
- Chicken 65 – Tender boneless chicken marinated in special spices and deep-fried.
- Chilly Chicken – Boneless chicken cooked in Indo-Chinese sauce.
- Fish Pakora – Batter fried dish mixed with special spices.
- Chilly Fish Manchurian – Boneless fish cooked in Indo-Chinese sauce with vegetables.
- Egg Omelette
- Roti Chennai – Two-piece parantha served with veg or chicken salna.
- Idly – Three pieces of idly, steamed rice, and lentil cake, served with sambar and chutney.
- 1Idly Manchurian – Diced idly tossed with onion, pepper, and sauce.
- 1Chaat Special – Bhel puri, papdi chaat, samosa chaat and dahi vada chaat.
- 1Bonda Vada Pav
- 1Masala Fries
- 1Pav Bhaji – Two-piece soft bun served with Bombay saji.
- Vada – Three pieces of deep-fried lentil donuts.
- Poori Masala – Two-piece served with potato sabzi.
- Dosa Palace Combo
- Sambar Idly or Vada, Rasa Vada, and Dahi Vada – Two-piece vada soaked in respective sauce.
- Cauliflower 65 – Gobi marinated with South Indian spices, then deep fried.
- Paneer Fingers
- Masala Podi Ghee Idly
- Gobi Manchurian – Crispy and fried gobi tossed with Indian Chinese sauce.
Chef Special Dosa - Non-Vegetarian
- Chicken Masala Dosa
- Chicken Vindaloo Dosa
- Lamb Masala Dosa
- Lamb Vindaloo Dosa
- Chicken Palak Dosa – Dosa stuffed with chicken and spinach.
- Lamb Palak Dosa – Dosa stuffed with lamb and spinach.
- Chettinad Chicken Dosa
- Lamb Kara Dosa
- Prawn Masala Dosa
- Prawn Vindaloo Dosa
- Chettinad Prawn Kara Dosa
- Egg Masala Dosa
- Egg Onion Masala Dosa
- Onion Rava Meat Dosa
- Gulab Jamun – Spongy milky balls soaked in scented sugar syrup.
- Rasmalai – Cheese patties in sweetened and thickened milk.
- Vermicelli Payasam – Rice pudding flavoured with saffron and garnished with nuts.
- Kids Special
- Fries with Butter Sauce Pudding
- Mini Cheese, Mini Paneer or Chocolate Dosa
- Chicken Nuggets with Fries
- French Fries
Krishna's Special Biryani and Rice
- Vegetable and Paneer Biryani
- Chicken Biryani
- Goat Biryani
- Lamb Biryani
- Prawn Biryani
- Egg Biryani
- Lemon Rice
- Bisi Bele Bath (Sambar Rice)
Thank you for choosing Krishna’s Dosa Palace. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Krishna’s Dosa Palace but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Krishnasdosa
For more information, please visit Krishna’s Dosa Palace’s website at:
Krishna’s Dosa Palace is located at 7500 120 Street Surrey is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: