Mai's Vietnamese Restaurant
Welcome To Mai's Vietnamese Restaurant
Mai’s Vietnamese Restaurant opened in January of 2009 in the developing Walnut Grove area of Langley, British Columbia (only 25 minutes away from Vancouver). The restaurant was founded by Loc Huynh, who had immigrated from Vietnam almost three decades ago. Loc combined her passion for Vietnamese cuisine, high standards of excellence and decades of restaurant and management experience to produce a new benchmark for Vietnamese restaurants. Mai’s Vietnamese Restaurant offers high-quality, great value, authentic Vietnamese cuisine served with excellence in a clean and modern facility. Come join us to experience an emulsion of flavors using fresh traditional ingredients that will inspire your taste buds to come back for more!
Mai's Vietnamese Restaurant is located at 20378 88 Avenue #103 Langley, British Columbia V1M 2Y4 Canada
Mai's Vietnamese Restaurant's Featured Menu Items
- Hanoi Salad Rolls – Vermicelli, lettuce, bean sprouts rolled in rice paper and served with…
- Saigon Spring Rolls – Crispy golden rolls stuffed with Mai’s favorite fillings: Minced Pork &…
- Mai’s Rolls Combo – A great mix of Spring Roll and Salad Roll .
- Betel Wrapped Beef – BBQ marinated beef wrapped in betel leaf, served on a bed of rice noodles…
- Ha Long Bay Prawns – Breaded tiger prawns fried until golden brown and served with Mai’s dipping s…
- Viet Calamari – Deep fried squid with a touch of traditional Vietnamese spices.
- Chicken Wings of Nam – 1 lb of deep fried Vietnamese marinated chicken wings.
- Sugar Cane Shrimp – Marinated shrimp meat wrapped around sugar canes, infusing its natural…
- Mai’s Platter – Delicious sampling includes Spring Roll , Salad Roll , Boneless
Beef Noodle Soup
Beef Noodle Soup – Rice noodles served in a secret house soup and accompanied with a platter of bean sprouts, basil, lime wedges and sliced chilies.
- House Jasmine Tea – House Jasmine Tea
- Bottled Water – Bottled Water
- Milkshakes – Milkshakes
- Vietnamese Gourmet Coffee with Condensed Milk – Vietnamese Gourmet Coffee with Condensed Milk
- Herbal Tea – Herbal Tea
- Hot Chocolate – Hot Chocolate
- Regular Coffee – Regular Coffee
- Milk – Milk
- Juices – Juices
- Deep Fried Banana a la Mode – Battered and deep fried banana served with vanilla ice cream
- True Fancy Ice Cream – Vanilla ice cream served with crushed salted peanuts and chocolate syrup
- Vietnamese Delights – Lotus, red dates, yellow bean, peanut and seaweed braised in rich creamy
- Mai’s Specialties
- House Special Stir Fry – Your choice of beef, chicken or prawns, stir-fried with seasoned vegetables
- Curry Chicken on Rice – Vietnamese style curry: Chef’s secret ingredients with the right touch
- Vietnamese Hot & Sour Soup – This fragrant soup is a light and refreshing blend, making use of fresh
- Shaken Beef on Hot Plate – Cubed beef tenderloin, quick shaken pan fried with white wine, served with
- Congee & Chicken Cabbage Salad – Congee in chicken broth with green cabbage mixed with marinated shallot
- Noodles & Soups
- Hue Style Soup – Slices of beef, pork, and beef balls with vermicelli in a spicy and aromatic
- Phnom Penh Noodles – Infused with flavors from Cambodia, this noodle dish is served with a healthy
- Seafood Noodle Soup – Prawns, fish balls, squid and crab combined with a hearty serving of egg
- Nha Trang Beef Stew – Beef stew seasoned with Vietnamese spices and delightfully enhanced with
- Wonton Soup – Marinated pork and shrimp dumplings served in a light broth, accented with
- Soft Drinks – Free Refills
- Lime n’ Sugar Soda – Lime n’ Sugar Soda
- Mai’s Garden Mix – A mix of lettuce, beets, bean sprouts, cucumbers, pickled daikons & carrots
- Shrimp & Green Papaya Salad – Tender cooked shrimp and sliced pork served over shredded green papaya
- Steak & Greens – Slices of beef steak tossed with nutritious greens and our chef’s secret s
- 13. BBQ Prawn Salad – Enjoy a meal sized Mai’s Garden Mix Salad served with two skewers of BBQ
Steamed or Fried Rice
- Vegetarian Salad Rolls – Vermicelli, lettuce, bean sprouts, sliced tofu and shredded carrots & jicama
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls – Crispy golden rolls stuffed with quality vegetarian fillings
- Vegetarian Rolls Combo – A great mix of Spring Roll and Salad Roll
- Vegetarian Pho – Rice noodles served in a vegetable soup and accompanied with a platter
- Vegetarian Stir Fry – Seasoned vegetables and mushrooms stir fried and served on steamed rice
- Vegetarian Curry on Rice – Vietnamese style curry: Chef’s secret ingredients with the right touch
- Tofu with Eggplant – Chef’s favorite dish: Grilled eggplant layered between seared slices of
- Vegetarian Vermicelli – Jullienne of bean curd, jicama, tofu, carrots, tossed in roasted rice powder
Thank you for choosing Mai’s Vietnamese Restaurant. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Mai’s Vietnamese Restaurant but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Mais
For more information, please visit Mai’s Vietnamese Restaurantg’s website at:
Mai’s Vietnamese Restaurant is located at 20378 88 Avenue #103 Langley is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: