Masala Boyz Indian Lounge & Bar
Masala Boyz Indian Lounge & Bar
Started young, our Boyz, Chef Sandeep and Chef Harish have spent over 15 years in versatile kitchens all over the world, working and training under the most renowned chefs, developing their extraordinary culinary skills. Together, they have been travelling and serving food across the globe, with immense experiences in their homeland India, Arabic countries like Kuwait and our very own beautiful Canada. Current solo owners of two very successful restaurants, Spice Art in Port Coquitlam and Punje Spice in South Surrey respectively, they have now partnered together trying to foster even better experiences for the people of Langley.
Masala Boyz Indian Lounge & Bar is located at 20178 96 Avenue Langley, British Columbia V1M 0B2 Canada
Masala Boyz Indian Lounge & Bar's Featured Menu Items
Lunch Special (11:30 AM to 3:00 PM)
- Channa Bhatura – Deep Fried Bread Served with Spiced Chickpea Curry, Pickle and Raita
- Chicken Combo – Choice of Butter Chicken, Chicken Curry, Coconut Chicken, Mango Chicken
- Lamb / Beef Combo – Choice of Lamb/Beef Butter, Lamb/Beef Curry, Lamb/Beef Vindaloo, Lamb/Beef Palak
- Veg. Combo – Choice of Daal Maharani, Channa Masala, Paneer Makhni, Palak Paneer
- Chicken Soup
- Kachumber Salad with Mango Dressing
- Mango Chutney
- Masala Boyz Caesar Salad
- Mix Veg Raita – Yogurt with cucumber, carrots, coriander, cumin, and species.
- Mixed Pickle
- Papadum – Gluten-friendly and vegan. Oven-roasted lentil crisps.
- Plain Yogurt – Homemade Indian yogurt.
- Chaat Papri – Fried crisps topped with diced potatoes, yogurt, and chutney.
- Chilli Garlic Mushroom – Vegan. Deep-fried coated mushrooms, served with bell peppers and onions along with a touch of sweet
- soya chili garlic sauce.
- Chilli Paneer – Homemade cheese, peppers, onions with soya chilli sauce.
- Dahi Ke Kabab – Crispy deep-fried marinated hung curd patties with basic spices.
- Golgappa – Vegan. Puffed wheat crisps served with potato chickpea, cumin, and tamarind water.
- Manchurian – Vegetable dumplings served with soya sweet chilli sauce.
- Paneer Pakora – Gluten-friendly. Homemade cheese dipped in spicy chickpea flour batter and deep-fried.
- Vegetable Pakora – Gluten-friendly and vegan. Fresh vegetable dumplings, fried in a spiced chickpea batter.
- Vegetable Samosa Plate
- Bottled Water
- Indian Coffee
- Indian Tea
- Sparkling Water
- Bread Basket – Assorted basket of garlic naan, roti, plain naan, and laccha parantha.
- Chicken Keema Naan – Bread with minced chicken and species baked in a clay oven.
- Coconut Naan – Sweet and dry coconut flavored naan bread baked in clay oven.
- Family Sized Naan – Family sized naan made with garlic or basil flavor.
- Garlic Naan – Leavened bread with garlic baked in clay oven.
- Laccha Paratha – Multi-layered bread topped with butter.
- Onion Cilantro Naan – Bread stuffed with onion and cilantro.
- Peshawari Naan – Leavened bread stuffed with nuts and reisins baked in clay oven.
- Plain Naan – Leavened bread baked fresh in Masala Boyz’s Indian Lounge & Bar traditional clay oven.
- Roti – Whole wheat bread baked in Masala Boyz’s Indian Lounge & Bar clay oven.
- Stuffed Naan – Bread stuffed with spinach, onions, and homemade cheese.
Thank you for choosing Masala Boyz Indian Lounge & Bar. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Masala Boyz Indian Lounge & Bar but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Masala
For more information, please visit Masala Boyz Indian Lounge & Bar’s website at:
Masala Boyz Indian Lounge & Bar is located at 20178 96 Avenue Langley is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: