Chefmon Caribbean Grill
Welcome To Chefmon Caribbean Grill
We make all our products with the freshest ingredients. No additives or preservatives. Our sauces are good for 6 months once opened and refrigerated and one year unopened. We use good old fashioned SALT and VINEGAR as a preserve.
Chefmon Caribbean Grill is located at 3696 97 Street Northwest Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5S8 Canada.
Chefmon Caribbean Grill's Featured Menu Items
- Bottle of Water
- Can of Pop
- Drinks Coconut Water – Drinks coconut water with real coconut pieces.
- Ginger Beer – Fiery Jamaican root ginger this refreshing drink is alcohol-free.
- Island Juices
- Island Soda
- Chefmon Carolina Reaper sauce – This is the hottest sauce that we carry. Made from frosh Carolina Reaper pepper 🌶️ we add scotch bonnet peppers to add a lists of flavours
- Chipotle hot sauce – Made with smoke chili peppers and orange and orange rind very flavorful.
- Date and Tamarind Chutney – A savory chutney with a hint dates and scotch bonnet peppers . Good for dipping are use in your Story dry.
- Ghost Pepper sauce – The third hottest peppers in the world Made from fresh fresh ghost peppers with a little smoke salt which add a little smoky flavor to the sauce.
- Jalapeno poppers sauce – Made with fresh Jalapeno poppers, this is the mildest sauce that we have.
- Jamaican rum Cake (black cake) – Made with real Jamaican rum.
- Jerk marinate – Chefmon home made jerk marinate. Good for your chicken,pork beef and dish
- Mango habanero hot sauce – Made with fresh habanero peppers with mango curry powder and mustard.
- Scorpion Pepper sauce – The second hottest peppers in the world made with lots of flavours.
- Scotch Bonnet peppers sauce – This one of the most flavourful peppers. We use a lot of the peppers in our cooking
- Spicy Banana Ketchup – Made with real bananas with Scotch bonnet peppers. Good for your fries eggs can be use any where you use regular ketchup.
- Spicy Mango chutney – A very sweet and savory with the hint of scotch bonnet peppers good for dipping sauce and can use a glace in salmon and chicken.
- Beef Patty
- Jerk Chicken Patty
- Patty with Coco Bread
- Side of Fried Dumplings
- Side of Fried Plantains
- Side rice and beans (379 Cal) – Small side of rice and beans authentic rice and red kidney beans cooked in coconut milk with onions and fresh thyme, season to taste.
- Vegetable Patty
- Ackee and Saltfish – Traditional Jamaican breakfast! Ackee, cod saltfish, onions, and Scotch bonnet peppers, served with fried dumplings and fried plantains.
- Callaloo and saltfish (67 Cal) – Steam Callaloo with saltfish served fried dumplings and fried plantain
- Curry Chicken – Curry chicken served with rice and salad.
- Curry Goat – Curry goat served with rice and salad.
- Jerk Chicken – Jerk-marinated chicken grilled to perfection and served with rice, peas, and spinach salad with strawberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Jerk Chicken in a Bun
- Jerk Chicken Sandwich – Chicken breast marinated in house-made jerk sauce served on a fresh in house baked coco bread with jerk mayo, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Jerk Chicken Spring Rolls – Jerk-marinated chicken grilled and rolled with cabbage and carrots then deeply fried. Served with your choice of plum sauce or date chutney and Thai sweet chili sauce. One order comes with three rolls.
- Oxtail Stew – Oxtail stew served with rice and fried dumpling, fried Plantin, and coleslaw.
- Red Snapper – Pan-fried scotch snapper with onions and pepper relish. Served with rice and peas and side of coleslaw.
Thank you for choosing Chefmon Caribbean Grill. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Chefmon Caribbean Grill but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Chefmon
For more information, please visit Chefmon Caribbean Grill’s website at:
Chefmon Caribbean Grill at 3696 97 Street Northwest is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: