Spice Cart Indian Cuisine
Welcome To Spice Cart Indian Cuisine
Welcome to Canada’s eminent Indian food restaurant. We cater India’s scrumptious cuisines here. We bestow you the best Food experiences which will surely mesmerize you with our delicious Indian recipes. At Spice Cart Restaurant, we treat our guest as our family. Nothing can level the words from our guests which escalate our honor by giving the true feedback about our food. We feel privileged to serve you and we leave no stone unturned to make the moments noteworthy.
Spice Cart Indian Cuisine is located at 1475 Prairie Avenue Port Coquitlam, British Columbia V3B 1T3 Canada
Spice Cart Indian Cuisine's Featured Menu Items
- Calamari Pakora – Squid marinated in special spices, coated with chickpea flour, and deep-fried.
- Chaat Papri – Indian street appetizer served with flavored yogurt and tamarind date chutney on top of crisps.
- Chicken Pakora – Deep-fried marinated boneless chicken breast dipped in chickpea batter
- Dahi Kabab – Crispy deep-fried marinated hung curd (yogurt) patties with basic spices.
- Fish Pakora – Fish morsel marinated in special spices, coated with chickpea flour, and deep-fried.
- Paneer Pakora – Homemade cheese dipped in a spicy batter then fried.
- Prawn Pakora – Prawns marinated in special spices, coated with chickpea flour, and deep-fried.
- Vegetable Pakora – Your favourite vegetables dipped in a spicy batter then fried.
- Vegetable Samosa – Triangular pastries stuffed with potatoes and peas then deep fried to perfection. One order comes with two pieces.
- Masala Chai Tea, Black Tea, or Coffee – Order a warm beverage to keep you feeling cozy.
- Juice – Sweet and refreshing juice.
- Lassi – Traditional lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, spices, and fruit with your choice of flavour.
- Pop – A perfect combination of pop of your choice.
- Gulab Jamun – This is a traditional Indian dessert. Spongy milky balls soaked in rose scented syrup.
- Kheer – A rice pudding from the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling rice, broken wheat, tapioca, or vermicelli with milk and sugar.
- Rasmalai – Rasmalai is a Bengali delicacy that is soft, mouth melting, and very popular.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
Lunch Combo (12:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- Chicken Combo
- Lamb or Beef Combo
- Paneer Combo
- Vegetarian Combo
Main Course - Chicken Dishes
- Butter Chicken – Buttered chicken cooked in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Chettinad Chicken – A classic South Indian dish tempered with curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Chicken Biryani – Aromatic and flavourful basmati rice cooked with saffron flavour and yogurt.
- Chicken Curry – A flavoursome chicken curry sauteed with onions and spicy sauce.
- Chicken Korma – Chicken korma is rich, creamy, and full of spices, cooked in a creamy cashew and onion sauce.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Grilled chicken tikka with onions, tomatoes, peppers, and masala sauce.
- Chicken Vindaloo – A hot delicious dish from Goa, cooked in roasted spices and gravy.
- Chilli Chicken – Indian-style chili chicken sauteed with onions and green peppers in a soya chili sauce.
- Coconut Chicken – Coconut chicken cooked in a boldly flavoured coconut cream curry sauce.
- Kadhai Chicken – Delicious Indian recipe cooked with spices and peppers in an Indian wok.
- Mango Chicken – The perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and savory; chicken cooked with mango pulp, red wine, and spices.
- Methi Chicken – Fresh methi gives a unique taste and enhances the flavour of the chicken, cooked with fenugreek, spices, and onion sauce.
- Palak Chicken – An authentic Indian recipe. Chicken tempered with cumin, spinach in a mildly spiced sauce.
Main Course - Fish or Prawn
- Butter Fish or Prawns – Buttered fish or prawns cooked in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Coconut Fish or Prawns – Coconut fish or prawns cooked in a boldly flavoured coconut cream curry sauce.
- Fish or Prawn Chilli – Fish or prawn chilli sauteed with onions and green peppers in Spice Art’s sauce.
- Fish or Prawn Curry – Savoury fish or prawns sauteed with onions and spicy tomato sauce.
- Fish or Prawn Korma – A rich and creamy korma cooked in a creamy cashew and tomato sauce with your choice of fish or prawns.
- Fish or Prawn Palak – This dish makes a double batch of the fragrant curry sauce. Your choice of fish or prawns tempered with cumin and spinach.
- Fish or Prawn Tikka Masala – Grilled fish or prawn tikka with onions, tomatoes, and peppers in masala sauce.
- Fish or Prawn Vindaloo – Fish or prawn vindaloo cooked with roasted spices and hot gravy.
- Mango Fish or Prawns – Mango fish or prawns cooked with mango pulp and spices.
- Prawn Biryani – Basmati rice cooked with saffron flavour.
Thank you for choosing Spice Cart Indian Cuisine. We appreciate your business.
We now have our own Online and Mobile Ordering Platform. By ordering with our app or online ordering, you can help us keep our menu prices lower and save on fees.
The next time you crave Spice Cart Indian Cuisine but prefer to enjoy it at home or while out and about, please order for pickup or delivery by downloading our app using the link, or scanning the QR code. https://176838.com/Spiceart
For more information, please visit Spice Cart Indian Cuisine’s website at:
Spice Cart Indian Cuisine is located at 1475 Prairie Avenue Port Coquitlam is a customer of DBC Technologies Ltd. provider of Restaurant CRM, Online/Mobile Ordering System, SEO Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, & Email Marketing to restaurants around the world.
Check out their Hungry Page on DeliveryBizConnect.com at: